The Little Girl Inside

Sunday, January 27, 2013

A new pastel series headed to Gregg Irby Fine Art - Atlanta

Inspired by the colorful and insightful Artsy Forager blog whom I've had
the pleasure of
be the featured artist for the month of January, I have been
working on a new series
which incorporates the use of soft pinks and muted
lavenders.


I have enjoyed working on these paintings so much as the process
and colors have really taken me back to my childhood days of daydreaming
under the tree in the backyard or drawing with colored chalk on the driveway.

I'm not sure how many of these I will be working on but in the mean time here are
a few of my favorites I wanted to share.
  
 
                                                                         "Princess Daydreams" 30x40 acrylic on canvas

 
                                                            "Innocents of Spring" 24x24 acrylic on canvas


 "Hidden Tulips" 16x16 acrylic on canvas
 
 
   "Falling Flowers" 16x16 acrylic on canvas
 
 
 
 


1 comment: