Paintings in HGTV Smart Home 2014

Friday, April 4, 2014

Two of my favorite abstract's that were on display during an art exhibit in the stunning
Julie Couch Interiors showroom, were recently discovered by the HGTV design team.
They are both currently hanging in the HGTV Smart Home 2014 in Nashville. Yay!!!



  "Waiting in the Rain" is hanging in the master bedroom. You can get a great view of the art by
taking the HGTV Smart Home 3D tour and of course flipping through the photo album


The other painting "Street Lights" which I sadly do not have an image of, can be viewed by taking the
HGTV Smart Home 3D tour of the master bathroom. It is hung on the wall of the Water Closet.



I was also beyond flattered to see they selected my art to use as the background for the HGTV Smart Home Logo. #hgtvsmart



There is so much wonderful art on display in the HGTV Smart Home this year. I love that most of what was selected were abstracts. One of my favorite pieces is seen in the Great Room. I don't know who the artist is but absolutely adore their work.

I plan to paint more using the palette of "Waiting in the Rain" so please check my web site and
Gregg Irby Fine Art
in Atlanta, who exclusively represents my work .

Oh, almost forgot, I'm also now on Instagram! There you will find me posting progress shots, what inspires my work and other behind the scenes fun.

Thank you so much for all of your support!

 xoxo, c.

5 comments:

  1. Christina, this is a much deserved honor for your gorgeous work. Can't wait to see the heights you reach next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerry, you are such a dear and extremely talented friend. I appreciate all of your support and I'm so beyond proud of the success you are having with your talent! Congratulations on all of the wonderful things happening with your art!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Christina! Your art is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Your work is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so exciting Christina!!! Beautiful work and well deserved recognition.

    ReplyDelete